Wild harvested Aloe Ferox Fibre:
Promotes absorption of minerals, like calcium, magnesium, and iron (No phytates and phytic acids)
- Promotes healthy digestion and regularity
- Helps improve cholesterol and cardiovascular health
- Helps control blood sugar levels -Low GI (glycaemic index)
- Improves gut microbiota composition
- Weight regulator
- Protection against developing colon cancer
Adults: Mix 1 – 3 tsp pf Aloe Fibre in Smoothies, Muesli with yogurt, or cooked oats in the morning.
Baking: Add 50 – 80 grams of Aloe Fibre to Breads, Rusks, granola, and muffins.
|Adding too much Aloe fibre to your diet too quickly could cause digestive distress due to its high fibre content. Therefore, its best to start slow, increasing your intake gradually and allowing your body to adjust. Drink plenty of fluids as you elevate your intake, to allow adequate digestion. adequately.