Anti-aging Night serum is rich in Vitamins and nutrients to increase skin elasticity and hydration. The serum increases blood circulation of your skin to visibly reduce fine lines and dark spots. It boosts collagen and promotes cell regeneration.
Mature, Dry skin
Fine lines, wrinkles, dehydrated skin
Key Ingredients and Benefits:
- Sweet almond oil s full of vitamin E, vitamin A, monosaturated fatty acids, protein, potassium, and zinc. Its Vitamin E content keeps skin cells healthy, protects from UV damage,and keeps skin smooth and soft. Fatty acids help your skin retain moisture and can heal chapped and irritated skin. The oil easily penetrates the skin, cleaning out dirt and oil that accumulates in pores. This can prevent blackheads and acne from forming.
- Sesame seed oil contains a high content of vitamin E and antioxidants which help to replenish, moisturise and soften the skin. Essential fatty acids boosts regeneration and restructuring of skin cells.
- Rosehip oil ontains tretinoin (a form of Vitamin A), which helps to repair damaged skin (including scars), reduce acne, and diminish wrinkles. A natural source of essential fatty acids aid skin regeneration, repair and healing. Rosehip is one of the best anti-aging oils, which help soften and hydrate the skin, minimising signs of aging such as wrinkles and fine lines
- Evening Primrose Oil contains GLA (an omega 6 fatty acid) which helps the skin to retain moisture. It promotes skin cell regeneration, softens and smooths wrinkles and fine lines. It lifts saggy skin and brightens the complexion.
- Seabuckthorn oil Improves skin barrier function and repair, regenerates skin cells, and reduces water loss on the skin’s surface to retain moisture. It helps to soften hard tissue, smoothing out of fine lines and wrinkles, hydrating and moisturisng both oily and dry skin without leaving a greasy layer.
How to use:
Apply to skin after toning.
Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Sesamum Indicum Seed Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Fruit Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Boswellia Carterii Oil