Argan Oil is a plant oil sourced from the kernels of the Argan tree. It is native to Morocco. Argan oil provides excellent benefits for both skin and hair.
Argan Oil benefits for skin
- Protects from sun damage, which helps to prevent sunburn and hyperpigmentation.
- Abundant in vitamin E, it is a great moisturiser and helps improve water retention in the skin.
- The anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties of Argan oil help to soothe the symptoms of psoriasis and rosacea.
- Argan oil regulates sebum production, helping to reduce skin oiliness, making it ideal for hormonal acne.
- It improves the healing of wounds and infections.
- Improves skin elasticity and plays an important role in smoothing fine lines and wrinkles.
Argan Oil benefits for hair
- Hydrates and softens hair.
- Increases hair elasticity which helps to restore shine to dull hair.
- Argan oil’s vitamin E content protects hair follicles from damage and helps prevent split ends and breakage.
- Protects hair from the stress of hairdryers and styling.
Use Argan oil as a conditioning hair serum or as a protective spray.