Firming Eye Serum
Lightworks Firming Eye Serum is formulated specifically for the delicate skin around the eyes. This area of the face has thinner, more sensitive skin that is more prone to dryness, fine lines, and wrinkles than the rest of the face.
Because of the hydration and nourishment provided by Lightworks firming eye serum, dark circles, puffiness, and fine lines around the eyes will be less visible. Cucumber phytelene, vitamin B3, and caffeine are among its active ingredients. They help to reduce inflammation, increase blood flow to the skin, and soften the skin.
Other advantages include pollution and sun protection for the skin around the eyes and the delicate eye area. You can keep your eyes healthy by including Lightworks firming eye serum in your daily skincare routine.
All skin types
Dark circles, puffy eyes, fine lines, enlarged pores
Key Ingredients and Benefits
- Caffeine (trimethylxanthine) reduces skin redness and swelling due to its anti-inflammatory properties. It improves circulation and reduces the appearance of puffiness and dark circles beneath the eyes by increasing blood flow to the skin. Caffeine, as a natural antioxidant, aids in the prevention of free radical damage to the skin. As a result, blood vessels may constrict, reducing the visibility of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Cucumber phytelene (Cucumis sativus) phytochemical “phytelenes” have remarkable moisturizing properties that help to hydrate the skin and thus avoid dryness. Redness and puffiness are reduced, while irritated or inflamed skin is relaxed and soothed. Cucumber phytelenes contain antioxidants that may help prevent free radical damage to the skin. It aids in the firmness and elasticity of the skin. They also help to reduce the visibility of wrinkles and fine lines. Cucumber phytelenes can help lighten the skin and make blemishes and dark circles less visible.
- Hemisqualane, a non-greasy, light moisturizer, can help to hydrate the skin. Because it is non-comedogenic, it will not clog pores or cause acne. It can soothe sensitive skin and reduce redness due to its anti-inflammatory properties. Hemisqualane’s antioxidant properties can help protect the skin from UV radiation, pollution, and free radical damage.
- The anti-inflammatory properties of caprylic/capric triglyceride, a component of fractionated coconut oil, can help reduce skin irritation, redness, and swelling. Its antimicrobial properties aid in the prevention of skin issues such as acne. Fractionated coconut oil strengthens the skin’s natural barrier, preventing moisture loss. Fractionated coconut oil is hypoallergenic, gentle on the skin, and unlikely to irritate or trigger allergic reactions.
- Moringa oil is high in minerals, vitamins, and antioxidants. It is a thin, non-greasy oil that is easily absorbed by the skin. As a result, the skin becomes more hydrated and moisturized, becoming supple and soft. Moringa oil contains cytokinins, which help to stimulate cell growth and slow the aging process. Its anti-inflammatory properties can help to reduce skin irritation, inflammation, and redness.
- Niacinamide, also known as vitamin B3, improves the skin’s moisture barrier, allowing it to stay hydrated and prevent water loss. It reduces inflammation and aids in the reduction of skin redness, swelling, and irritation. By regulating oil production in the skin, niacinamide can help to tighten and minimize the appearance of pores. By inhibiting the transfer of melanin to skin cells, it brightens and evens out skin tone and can help to reduce the appearance of dark spots and hyperpigmentation.
- Natural astringents, such as cypress essential oil, can tighten and tone the skin, reduce inflammation and redness, and fight bacteria that can cause skin infections and pimples. It may help to increase blood flow, which helps deliver essential nutrients and oxygen to the skin and promotes a healthy, radiant complexion.
- The antioxidant properties of frankincense essential oil help to protect the skin from oxidative stress caused by free radicals. It may also reduce the visibility of wrinkles and fine lines. As a result, the skin becomes more supple and hydrated. Its anti-inflammatory properties help to reduce skin redness, swelling, and irritation while also speeding up the healing of scars and blemishes.
- Lavender essential oil soothes and calms skin irritation. It aids in the prevention and treatment of acne, as well as the repair of minor cuts and scrapes.
Aqua, Aloe ferox Leaf extract, Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Farnesene (hemisqualane), Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, trimexylxanthine, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Hyaluronic Acid, Glyceryl Monostearate, Stearic Acid, Boswellia Carterii oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil . Cupressus sempervirons Leaf Oil, Preservative (ecocert)