Natural Facewash is PH-balanced and ideal for sensitive skin. Cleans without stripping the skin’s natural oils. Specially selected oils will hydrate and moisturise your skin, aid in clearing acne, and reduce the appearance of scars. Use morning and evening.
Skin concern: Oily skin, acne
Key Ingredients and Benefits of Natural Facewash
- Made from simple plant oils, Castile soap, a key ingredient in this Facewash gently cleanses without the toxins. It is safe for sensitive skin. Ideal for oily, acne-prone skin castile soap will clean the skin without drying it out.
- Castile soap’s glycerin content ensures that the skin is naturally hydrated. Castile soap lets your skin breathe and encourages the natural process of shedding dead skin cells. Rich in antioxidants, it will protect the skin from free radicals in the environment.
- Avocado oil contains antioxidants and anti-inflammatory agents which help your skin stay smooth, strong, and elastic. It calms and heals chapped skin, replenishes dry skin, and protects the skin from UV radiation.
- Salicylic acid, a beta beta-hydroxy, exfoliates dead skin, cleans oil in pores, and controls oil production in the skin while preventing breakouts.
- Citric acid is an alpha-hydroxy acid (AHA) that exfoliates the skin by dissolving the ‘glue’ that holds dead skin cells together for smoother, more even, and radiant skin. Citric acid has astringent properties to shrink enlarged pores.
- Rosewater has a calming, soothing effect, which can reduce temporary redness.
Castile Soap, Aqua, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Glycerin, Citric Acid, Preservative (Ecocert), Xanthan Gum, Glycolic Acid, Rosa Centifolia Flower Extract