Lightworks Natural sunscreen is made from a combination of carrier oils and zinc oxide, this sunscreen contains no toxic ingredients, which can harm your skin and the environment. The combination of zinc oxide, carrier, and, essential oils protects from damaging UVA and UVB rays. It is Sulfate and paraben-free and non-toxic. It is not waterproof, so please ensure that you apply it consistently when you are exposed to the sun.
All skin types
Natural Sunscreen Key Ingredients and Benefits
- Sweet almond oils are rich in vitamin E, vitamin A, monosaturated fatty acids, protein, potassium, and zinc. Its Vitamin E content keeps skin cells healthy, protects from UV damage, and keeps skin smooth and soft. Fatty acids help your skin retain moisture and can heal chapped and irritated skin. The oil easily penetrates the skin, cleaning out dirt and oil that accumulates. This can prevent blackheads and acne from developing.
- Tamanu Oil is an active ingredient rich in fatty acids and can help keep skin moisturised. It contains antioxidants, which fight against damage from free radicals. It promotes collagen and skin regeneration. Tamanu oil may help prevent wrinkles caused by sun damage. The oil can absorb UV light and reduce damage caused by UV radiation.
- Rice Bran Oil helps to reduce fine lines and skin aging, improve the skin’s barrier, and retain moisture. Ferulic acid is also a good source of antioxidant that helps to repair damage caused by the sun, radiation, or light. It reduces puffiness, wrinkles, fine lines, and dark shadows around the eyes.
- Coconut oil provides a protective barrier, helping shield skin from environmental toxins and dirt. It moisturises dry skin, reduces inflammation, and promotes the healing of damaged skin. It will reduce inflammation that can result from UVB rays.
- Zinc Oxide is a natural mineral that provides chemical-free protection against UVA and UVB rays. It is considered one of the most effective sun protectors and is safe for babies and children. It protects against skin aging, dark spots, and pigmentation and promotes the healing of wounds.
Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Calophyllum inophyllum (Tamanu seed) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Zinc Oxide, Candelilla Cera, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil