The cocoa butter in our Night Cream is high in fatty acids. It hydrates and nourishes the skin to improve elasticity. Cocoa butter forms a protective barrier over the skin to hold in moisture. Neroli essential oil has regenerating and anti-aging properties to reduce fine lines and wrinkles. Niacinamide reduces the appearance of dark spots.
Dry skin, Uneven skin tone, Dehydrated skin, Fine lines, Wrinkles
Key Ingredients and Benefits:
- Coconut oil provides a protective barrier, helping shield skin from environmental toxins and dirt. It moisturises and dry skin reduces inflammation and promotes the healing of damaged skin.
- Avocado oil contains antioxidants and anti-inflammatory agents which help your skin stay smooth, strong, and elastic. It calms and heals chapped skin, replenishes dry skin, and protects the skin from UV radiation.
- Occlusives like Cocoa butter forms a protective layer and lock in moisture, which results in o better hydration. Oleic acid in cocoa butter increases skin cell regeneration. It boosts the flexibility of the skin and improves the repair function. High vitamin E content softens and smoothes the skin.
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) Increases the skin’s natural moisture content, making it an ideal ingredient for dry skin. This water-soluble vitamin is a powerful antioxidant, offering an extra line of defense from the skin-damaging free radicals caused by exposure to UV rays, It is anti-inflammatory and soothes irritated skin including skin issues like eczema and Rosacea. It helps to fade dark spots and post-acne scarring.
- Essential oils like Neroli and Lavender promote new skin cell growth and regeneration. They relieve skin irritations and smoothes fine lines and wrinkles.
Aqua, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetostearyl Alcohol, Tocopherol, Preservative (Ecocert), Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Flower (Neroli) Oil