Primal Collagen – Hydrolysed Protein Peptides are carb-free – Type 1 and 3 Bovine Peptides
Primal Collagen Hydrolysed protein peptides, is collagen that has been broken down into more easily dissolvable amino acids. Collagen provides protein to support skin, hair and nail growth.
Why should you take collagen?
- Protein packed – An easy way to add more protein to your diet. Gelatin improves skin elasticity. Gelatin stimulates collagen production in the body.
- Better quality of sleep – Amino acid glycine has shown to improve sleep, reduce tiredness during the day and improves brain function.
- Supports bone and joint health – Facilitates tissue regeneration, protects joints and cartilage and aids in the regeneration of ligaments and tendons.
- Helps to detox the body – Glycine assists the liver to remove toxins from our systems.
- Supports weight loss – Nutrient dense gelatin makes you feel full, and boosts your metabolism.
- Stimulates the immune system
How to use: One spoon (6g) in the morning and one spoon (6g) before bed. Add to tea, coffee, smoothies, juice or yoghurt.
Avoid taking with a high protein foods or drinks, as this may interfere with collagen absorption.