Scalp rejuvenating serum is made from a blend of carrier oil and selected essential oils to nourish, moisturise and stimulate the scalp. Ideal for dry, irritated, dandruff-prone scalps, and thinning hair.
Key Ingredients and Benefits of Scalp Rejuvenating Serum
- Fractionated coconut oil easily penetrates the hair follicles. This feeds them with much-needed moisture and conditioning.
- When applied to the scalp, Castor Oil increases blood vessel dilation and increases the flow of oxygen-rich and nutrient-rich blood to the follicle. It soothes irritated scalps and balances oil production. The ricinoleic acid in castor oil helps lock in moisture while promoting a clean and healthy, essential to hair growth. Castor oil will keep your scalp hydrated and nourished, and the resulting hairs will be stronger, shinier, and healthier.
- The anti-inflammatory properties of Sunflower seed oil may help calm dandruff and relieve an itchy scalp.
- Vitamin E, which Argan oil is high in, helps keep your follicles free from damage and prevents hair splitting and breaking.
- Macadamia nut oil binds to the hair shaft and fills it with fatty acids, leaving hair follicles stronger and healthier.
- Used as an anti-inflammatory and skin moisturiser, Jojoba oil helps to soothe and moisturise dry, itchy, and dandruff-prone scalps. Jojoba oil stimulates hair growth.
- Lemongrass essential oil makes hair follicles stronger, reduces dandruff, and acts as an astringent to keep hair clean.
- Thyme essential oil stimulates the scalp to prevent hair loss, while Cedarwood essential oil helps balance oil production and its antimicrobial properties help to reduce dandruff.
- Bergamot essential oil promotes a healthy scalp and kills microbes that block hair follicles.
- Peppermint essential oil stimulates the scalp and hair follicles and boosts circulation to bring nutrients to the scalp.