Rose water is the hydrosol portion of the distillate of rose petals, a by-product of the production of rose oil.
Benefits of Rose water
- Maintains the skin’s pH balance
- Controls excess oil
- Reduce the redness of irritated skin
- Clears acne, dermatitis and eczema
- Aids in removing oil and dirt in clogged pores
- Hydrates, revitalises and moisturise the skin
- Antibacterial properties, aids in healing scars, cuts and wounds
- Antioxidant properties of rose water helps to strengthen skin cells and regenerate skin tissue
- Clean pores
- Tones the skin and tightens capillaries
- Reduces redness and blotchiness.
Witch hazel is a plant with powerful medicinal properties. It contains many compounds with anti-inflammatory properties, including gallic acid and tannins.
Benefits of Witch Hazel
- Treats inflammatory-related issues, such as acne, eczema or psoriasis
- Contains antioxidants that help neutralize free radicals
- Reduces skin redness
- Relieves irritated and sensitive skin
- Acts as an astringent to help shrink your pores
- Soothes the skin
- Reduces inflammation.